Thursday, December 17, 2009

Vegas is not a vacation, it's an endurance test!


*Des, Brandy and I

AND it's not like riding a bike, you do forget how to ride it. I am still here, the girls went home today and I am staying one more night, cause I don't know how to say no to a good time, which gives me flashbacks of all the times I said yes (another blog entry) and because I had NO time last night to catch up with my other group of friends who are here. When we got on the plane and had to sit behind a gang of cheerleaders yesterday (it was a no brainier, they were all WAY too happy and peppy) Brandy pointed out that in all tragic plane accidents and bus accidents, there is always the cheerleading squad that was involved "them bitches are bad luck". We ate good food, shopped a ton, laid around and relaxed in our room, drank overly sweet pumpkin martinis, took a cab to the adult triple XXX rated shop, attended the City Center grand opening red carpet event, drank some more, danced, drank some more, had Asian noodles and went to bed, all in a days work in Las Vegas. Now if you will excuse me, I have one more night of self inflicting pain (i.e, high heels and liquor)

No comments:

Post a Comment