Friday, April 8, 2011

Kill Your TV


Every day I become more and more detached form my Television set. I don't watch The Real Housewives of any city. I don't watch Glee. I don't watch the Bachelor. I don't watch Dancing With The Starts. I have never seen Gossip Girl and I've haven't seen one episode of my beloved redheaded tall drink of water, Conan O'Brien, and the last time I watched American Idol was when Kelly Clarkson was on. I no longer have cable and I'm okay with this. IF I do occasionally turn on the tube, I watch the news and the history channel.

It's not that I hate it TV. I just don't care for it's energy lately. I don't believe it. It's full of shit!

I had a very close relationship with the Tube. I couldn't fall a sleep without it at one point and watching MTV and The E channel was a daily ritual. I mean, we were tight!! Maybe I will rekindle my love affair with the Tube someday. As of now, we are on a much needed break. I'm very hot and heavy with my writing, reading, music, and of course, the internet. I got my hands full at the moment.

Do Not Disturb!!!

1 comment: