Saturday, October 17, 2009

Curiosity Killed The Cat

If there is anything I have learned form the past is that if you go looking for something you will most likely find it, digging and researching or stalking will only hurt you in the end. If you know that seeing or clicking on something is going to upset you then why would you put yourself through that? I know it's in our human nature to be curious and maybe some of us have no self control but from my experiences? I don't go there anymore, just for the simple reason that 1. I'm far to self absorbed to give a rats ass and 2. Because its much much better to be the one hated on then to be the hater, my heart has no room for that.. so to answer my friends question to why I don't respond to people who are mean hearted, I always finish off with,"I just pray for them" (that's funny for so many reasons) With that being said, who wants to photograph me? :)

1 comment:

  1. Jealous little bitch.

    very well put, I love you and your fabulous and you already know this

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete